You can visit this site and find out about our products and services without giving us any information about you.
If you do provide personal information, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, as well as health information about yourself we will not disclose (share, sell or divulge) it to external organizations, unless we have informed you, been authorized by you, or are required to do so by law.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us at electro-medical.com. Here then, is our promise to our customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization, unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise.
Security technology we use
We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. Currently electro-medical.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address as it is transmitted over the Internet.
What information we collect and how we use it
- When you purchase non-prescription products from us, we need to know your name, e-mail address, ship to address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date, and billing addresses. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- When you order a prescription item, we may need to know all of the information stated above, as well as your prescribing doctor's name and telephone number, your gender and date of birth.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new electro-medical.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather prefer not to receive this information you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
electro-medical.com will contact you by e-mail when you register, to respond to any questions you may send us via email, or if there is a problem with your order. (If there is a problem and we are not able to contact you by email, we may contact you by telephone).
If you are interested, we can also send you e-mail communications to provide information which we think you will find useful, including announcements about new products and services from electro-medical.com, as well as communications on behalf of third-party companies who offer products and services we think would be of value to you. It is our policy to send such e-mail only to customers who explicitly give us permission do so. In every such e-mail message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any such messages from electro-medical.com in the future if you do not wish to. See the following section.
Declining to receive e-mail
When you register with electro-medical.com, you have the option to receive e-mail with information, which we think you will find useful, including announcements about new products and services from electro-medical.com, as well as communications on behalf of third-party companies who offer products and services we think would be of value to you. If you decide later that you would rather not receive such email, simply visit the your account page to change your preferences. Make sure to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have with us.
You may correct and update your personal information at any time. All you have to do is go to your account page on our site.
Links to other sites
We provide links to a number of other sites that we believe can offer you useful information and services. However, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of or any actions of any third parties who control the activities of such third-party sites. We suggest contacting the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about