Modular Taping Station, 3 Seat
Manuf. Item #: A9533
Please indicate color choice in comment box during Check Out
Sports tape is used to offer additional support and to help stabilize joints and ligaments. Athletes use a number of different taping methods to prevent injury to tendons and muscles, in addition to immobilizing the injuries. Many physical therapists use taping technique as a preferred method of rehabilitation.
Conventionally, sports tape has been essential for situations where joint stability is necessary to keep the patient safe from further injury. To offer increased support, athletic tape is applied at adjusting tables used by a professional who understands the best practices for taping and uses the best physical therapy equipment, such as this 3 seat Modular Taping Station.
Features and Specifications:
- These upholstered taping modules are 36 or 42 height and storage modules with laminate tops are 4 lower; just specify your preference when you order
- Individual taping or storage modules are available
- Sturdy dowel and glue laminated wood construction ensures long lasting structural reliability
- Self-closing laminate drawer features durable nylon rollers
- Doors feature concealed, self-closing 110° Euro-hinges that are adjustable
- All drawer fronts and doors feature 3mm high impact edging for additional resilience
- Finished Cabinet backs.
- 2 high-density foam upholstered tops do not require tools to remove
- Each seat has a 450lb weight capacity
- Available in Natural Oak, Folkstone Gray or Wild Cherry laminate
- Choose from nine Pro-Form vinyl upholstery colors