The Therapy Table with Comfort Curve provides enhanced seating for therapy exercises and activities that involves the arms, hands and shoulders. The steady T-leg makes adjustment possible without hassle.
Features and Specifications:
- An oversized knob that allows easy adjustments in increments of 1"
- The height of the therapy table is adjustable from 23" all the way up to 33"
- The overall dimensions of the Therapy Table with Comfort Curve are 59" x 35"
- The dimensions of the comfort curve are 18" x 10"
- Base is made from heavy-duty powder-coated steel
- Lifetime Warranty
Durable laminate surface options include:
- Amber Maple
- Golden Oak
It is important to look for hand therapy tables that are safe and comfortable for your patients to use. This therapy table features a fail-safe and control locking mechanism that works to prevent unintentional movement. In addition, it has sufficient leg and foot clearance. This table provides quick, smooth height adjustment without interfering with leg and foot clearance space.
Therapy patients vary in size and ability level, but this functional and stylish piece of physical therapy equipment is designed to adapt to all of the patients that you treat.